Hair loss can happen because of various reasons such as heredity, genetics, diseases etc but mostly commonly the reason for hair loss is pollution, poor diet, frequent coloring, misuse of hair care products, etc.? This is one of the hair problems that many of the people are suffering and all of them are looking for ways to make hair look thicker and fuller.
One of the easily found ingredients that can help in hair growth and hair loss prevention is Olive oil. Olive that can be easily found at home has been use since ages for hair growth as one of the home remedies for hair growth. It has got amazing properties that help in nourishing the scalp and also prevent hair loss and hence Olive Oil can be used as an effective hair loss treatment.
How To Use Olive Oil For Hair Loss
You can use olive oil in different ways for treating hair loss. For best results, select extra virgin olive oil that does not have any superficial agent.
- Wash your scalp to remove any impurities. Use light herbal shampoo for the wash.
- Apply olive oil to your hair and massage gently. Make sure the oil reaches the roots of the hair and surface of the scalp.
- Leave for one hour and wash it again with herbal shampoo.
- Apply minox 5% at bed time.
- Use 100% aloe-Vera gel for styling.
- Mix a few drops of peppermint, rosemary and sage oil
- Add in one tablespoon of olive oil
- Massage into the scalp
- Wash with shampoo after 30 minutes
- Repeat daily
- Mix 3 drops of cedar, 2 drops of sage, 2 drops of lemon and 2 drops of tea tree oil
- Add 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- Apply to the scalp and massage.
- Wash after one hour
- Repeat daily
- Take 2 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and warm it up. (If you hair is pretty long like women hair, you may increase the amount to half a cup).
- Leave the warm oil for 5 seconds.
- Massage the warm oil into your scalp and hair
- Wear a plastic cap or a shower cap, or a thick towel for 30 minutes
- Wash with warm water. You may use a light shampoo.