We all know that coconut oil and baking soda are extremely beneficial for your skin health, but when combined, they make an even more powerful combination for your skin.This combination is also capable of getting deep into your skin pores to prevent acne and blackheads. When combined, coconut oil and baking soda work very well in treating acne, scarring, redness, wrinkles, and removing excess dirt, oil and exfoliating dead skin off.
The final results will amaze you!
Baking soda (baking soda), is often used in homemade baked goods, polishing agent, a deep cleaning and deodorizing agent for household use. In other words, it can replace many toxic households cleaners, and provide excellent results.
Baking soda is also used as a cosmetic agent. It is a natural beauty solution, also effective in treating acne. Usually, the imbalance of pH can cause skin breakouts, and being amphoteric (it means it reacts as a base and as an acid), baking soda can be used to correct the skin’s pH balance.
On the other site, coconut oil has antibacterial healing and moisturizing activity that condition, nourish, and soothe the skin’s blemishes.
How to use baking soda and coconut oil as a deep cleanser
– Two teaspoons organic, extra virgin coconut oil
– One teaspoon aluminum free baking soda
– Mix the ingredients in a small bowl, making only one treatment at a time.
– Make sure it forms a paste and gently apply to your skin in a circular motion.
– Leave on your face for no more than 5 minutes.
– Rinse with warm water, massaging your skin in a circular motion once again.
– The coconut oil should hydrate your skin, so you don’t need to follow up with a moisturizer.